Sports medicine is a medical that deals with physical injury and recovery – often skeletal, ligament, and muscle injury using variouso methods including acupuncture, myofascia therapy, cupping, taping, and so on.
InYoung is a certified specialist for brain health, post rehabilitation, cancer exercise, diabetes prevention, biomechanics method corrective exercises, comprehensive pilates, and various style of yoga.
She has been training and treating variety of clienteles inclduing youth athelets, pre-post surgery patients, pre/post partum mothers, the elderly, professional atheles to find balanced function body condition since 2007.
Our goal is for you to get back to normal daily activities and to compete at your highest level by instructing clients in pilates-based therapeutic exercise and educating them in body mehanics to support any medical treatments they are receving.
Who Can We Help?
– Spinal conditions such as degenerative disc disease, scoliosis and osteoporosis.
– Clients recovering from spine and joint surgeries
– Sacroiliac joint and pelvic floor disorders
– Chronic pain, fibromyalgia and autoimmune disorders
– Pre- and Post-partum conditioning
– Cients recovering from sports and dance injuries
– Difficult weight management due to imbalanced alignment and hormone changes.